Dubai is the biggest city in the United Arab Emirates. There are 67 Dubai towers that are more than 180 meters (591 feet) high, and there are 48 Dubai towers that are more than 200 meters (656 feet) up in the air. If you ever want to buy a place where you can feel close to heaven, these are the places to scout for a Dubai property investment. And if you do see something for sale, grab it. Owners don’t usually have to wait long to sell their properties.
The only cities with more Dubai property towers over 200 meters are New York (50) and Hong Kong (52). There are 11 Dubai towers that are taller than 300 meters (984 feet). No city in the world has more towers taller than 300 meters. In Chicago and Hong Kong, there are only six.
• The Burj Khalifa stands at 828 meters (2,717 feet) and is now the tallest building, freestanding Dubai real estate, and man-made structure on the entire planet.
• Next in line is the Almas Tower, which stands proud at 68 stories and 363 meters (1,191 feet) tall and was finished in the fall of 2009.
• The third tallest Dubai tower is the Emirates Office Tower, standing at 54 stories and 355 meters (1,163 feet) tall. It is located on Sheikh Zayed Road. This structure ranks 19th in the world's tallest buildings.
• The Rose Tower is Dubai's fourth tallest building and is recognized as the world's tallest building that is used only as a hotel.
• The HHHR Tower Dubai tower and Ocean Heights are recognized as the world's second tallest and third tallest buildings, respectively. They are composed completely of residential units (e, g., luxury apartments, condo units, etc.)
The Dubai tower majority are found in two main areas: along Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Marina, which is the newest of the two Dubai properties. Also there are some fine hotels such as Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and of course Burj Al Arab Tower the finest hotel on the planet.
In order to build Burj Khalifa, developers had to combine their vision with science to make the project work. The design and build process of this Dubai tower has led to a collection of interesting facts and figures.
Standing 800 meters (2,625 feet) tall and having 160 stories, the following are the world records held by Burj Khalifa:
• tallest construction
• tallest freestanding edifice
• construction with the most number of stories
• construction with the highest occupied floor
• construction with highest exterior observation deck
• elevator traveling the longest distance
• tallest elevator serviced
The Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest building. It holds two other amazing records. It is the tallest structure, beating out the KVLY-TV mast located in North Dakota, and it is the tallest freestanding structure, beating out the CN Tower in Toronto. The Chicago Based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitats (CTBUH) judges what makes a tall building tall on three categories, all of which Burj Khalifa won. The categories are:
1. Height to architectural top
This height begins where the lowest important open air civilian entry is and ends at the building's architectural top. The architectural top includes spires but not antennae, signs, flag poles, or other functioning equipment. This is a commonly used measurement and it is how CTBUH ranks buildings.
2. Highest occupied floor
This height is also measured from the lowest significant open air civilian entry up to the highest floor that is in use continually. This does not include maintenance areas.
3. Height to tip
This height also begins at the lowest significant open air civilian entry and goes to the structure’s highest point no matter what the material or the function of the material is. This does include things like antennae, flag poles, signs, and other functioning equipment.
We buy and sell apartments in most of the Dubai Tower buildings therefore if we can help in any way contact us on the below form.